I hit my goal!
I smoked 11 times yesterday which has been my goal for this week! I started the day off pacing myself a lot more then usual and it ended up paying off. I thought I could end the day with only 9 but as the day got late the urge grew strong. I am still very satisfied with that number and will not go above it now that I have achieved it.
The water again as I have mentioned many times seems to be the best thing I have tried to this date for making me feel better and it actually helps curb the need to smoke in the morning which has really surprised me.
I started off today strong at this point I have only smoked twice today and it feels amazing to feel so much more control over this habit. I have a long way to go but I can feel my will power growing with it more and more and that is very exciting to me not only for quitting smoking but in life generally.
Until next time
Patrick
AKA Uncle Pat
Great job man! I am proud of you. Now that you have hit your goal, keep it up man.
ReplyDeleteYou hit your goal!!!! I didnt see you smoke at all when I saw you this weekend, and you didnt even have a handy lighter on Saturday when we thought we had a faulty lighter for the cake. Good job! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Patrick! I can't believe I forgot the toothpicks and you were right there… Cheering for the wrong team but you were right there LOL
ReplyDeleteWhat comment was removed by dani?
ReplyDelete